Tuesday, April 27, 2021

My “trick” for falling asleep


So on the nights when I can’t fall asleep I use a special “trick”. It’s pretty straightforward, but it works each and every time I use it. Without fail!!

I simply imagine that I am floating, flying rather slowly about 75 feet above the ground. All around me is a beautiful day. Not hot - not cold. So I’m just sort of floating.. and I’m floating past these large numbers. They look like they could be small buildings. But what they are, are numbers. The “buildings” are shaped like numbers... And I’m floating past them. First one to my left, next one to my right...

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

And so on and on and on... I just keep floating/drifting past these numbers until I fall asleep. I got all the way up to 50 once. Most of the time 25 is about as high as I go.

Try it. It will work for you!!

No comments: