Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Blissfully Random Photos vol. 2



Found online. Swamp cabin...

Sundown view outside of Ingram mall. The transition from orange on the horizon up to blue is very nice.


This random tiny bird dropping looks kinda like a demon face... it was on my new bike.


This kid’s hair was made to look like a donut...


This is my Lion logo.


Hey, where’s the Easter bunny?? (Photo taken at “Wonderland of the Americas” mall)


Ever heard of this book? Me either. But I want it!!!


This coat and purse on a coat rack in the corner of our bedroom spooked me a bit. It looked like a creepy hooded figure leering at me.


My son took this picture of a classic car one day.


Nick “the stick” asleep in our neighbor’s yard.


Blood droplet on my wind shield. Where’d it come from?


This made me sad. The person who wrote a description on a bunch of books put this on “narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass”. One of the most important books in American history. How soon we forget.


I drew it... elephant and piggie by Mo Willems. Left it in Hargrave’s kinder class.


A mural in downtown San Antonio. It is adjacent to the Bexar County Courthouse.


I drew this for a kid. He colored it. Apparently it is a Pokémon character.


Another random face. This is a towel on the bathroom floor. Looks kind of like a face of some kind.


Francis McDormand got all dolled up for her Oscar 2021 appearance. $5 haircut, no makeup.. Looks like a looney.


Came in to work one day. This display met my gaze in the break room. Okay... Don’t mind if I do.


Got to Alva Jo for the first time in 25 + years. Lights went out. No problem.


Idiot liberals decided my high school’s mascot was bad. So, he was outlawed. Well here he is. He’s not bad. He’s mad. The mad Rebel.

 The End (for now...)

No comments: