I'm trying to lose weight. Again. It can be a bit depressing, but the reality is, I tend to put on weight fairly easily. I love to eat. I have slimmed down twice in my life. First time in the early 90's I went from 240 lbs. down to 186. The second time was in mid 2003 to mid 2004. Over the course of that year I went from 245 lbs. down to 190. In the 90's I counted calories. The second time I used the Atkins diet. Well, sadly I got back up to 238 ("Eatin' good in the neighborhood"). I have been dieting now for going on 4 weeks. I have lost some weight, but who knows? Its probably just water weight at this point. Anyway, I'm down to 225 lbs. I am feeling better already, and my clothes are fitting better too. My slogan is "Thin by Christmas!" Well... lets see.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Weight Loss
I'm trying to lose weight. Again. It can be a bit depressing, but the reality is, I tend to put on weight fairly easily. I love to eat. I have slimmed down twice in my life. First time in the early 90's I went from 240 lbs. down to 186. The second time was in mid 2003 to mid 2004. Over the course of that year I went from 245 lbs. down to 190. In the 90's I counted calories. The second time I used the Atkins diet. Well, sadly I got back up to 238 ("Eatin' good in the neighborhood"). I have been dieting now for going on 4 weeks. I have lost some weight, but who knows? Its probably just water weight at this point. Anyway, I'm down to 225 lbs. I am feeling better already, and my clothes are fitting better too. My slogan is "Thin by Christmas!" Well... lets see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What is that thing you're about to much on? It looks as big as a trash can lid...I want one.
Post a Comment