Saturday, September 19, 2009

I walked in a parade today!

There was a parade held today. It was for something called "Cultural Heritage". It really was a parade for all the schools in Harlandale to march in. There was a huge turnout! I got up at 6:30 and got there by 7:40. But we didn't march until 10:15. Ouch! (FYI - the captions are for the photos directly below them)

Here we are staging for the event.


The ladies were incharge of holding up the banners.


Mrs. Cooremans, my principal appears at the front left of this photo. This is on the parade route.This is Mr. Payne (foreground) and Mr. Dawson (in the hat). My new "pals" from work. They are good guys. This is us trudging along the parade route...The man in the center here is Mr. De La Garza. He teaches music and art at Gilbert.Needless to say at the end I was tired and hot and thirsty and hungry.So I left.

No comments: