Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Softball Baby

I am an avid softball player. Yep. Softball. Some ignoramouses say that it is only for women. Well, they haven't seen us play. We play softball down here in San Antonio like our lives depended on it. I have played pitcher, right field, center field, rover, catcher, left field... heck, ALL positions. I also love to practice as well. Below is a picture of me practicing. Note how much I look like Babe Ruth. You can't see her, but my wife is out in the field (deep center).
I play softball every Tuesday night in Beorne. Here's a photo from one of our games. It is a photo of me having just been thrown out at 2nd. I'm heading back to the dugout.
Oh yeah, and by the way, there really is a "softball baby". This is Olivia, my great neice. She comes to almost every one of our games! (She is being held by her great grand-dad) She is awesomely precious!

No comments: