Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bigfoot time again!

Okay firstly, I know the creatures we call Bigfoot don't exist. In fact, I'm pretty sure of it. I think. Anyway, the idea that there is an giant unknown hominid roaming the forests and swamps of the U.S. (and/or the world) is preposterous. Right? Sure.

Anyway, this time of year puts me in mind of the big goofball, I don't really know why, it just does. Something about "indian summer" days that make me think of Bigfoot, that's all. So get ready for a few posts about all this.

Here is the famous Patterson-Gimlin film. By the way, the creature in the film is affectionately known as "Patty" by those who follow this sort of thing.



Here is "Patty" stabilized.



To date this is the only footage that hasn't been successfully debunked. Many have cast doubts on it, but there are enough aspects of the film to make even skeptics wonder.

No comments: