Monday, March 22, 2021

The Eye Of The Beholder


What is beauty? It is different for everyone. Speaking for myself I have certain criteria that must be met for me to be attracted to a prospective female. Please do not take this wrong! It isn’t to say that the type of women are not beautiful, pretty, or attractive. I’m simply speaking of my personal preference when it comes to what I personally think is attractive. And that is the key word. Attractive!!!! So here is what is most attractive to me. In addition to being height/ weight proportionate, there are some other traits I like...

Dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin, round face, and full lips. Basically, like this...











Are there any type of woman prettier than the woman pictured above? No way!


Please note: the description fits my wife! Lucky me!

Here is another beauty...






























No comments: