Thursday, January 15, 2026

My Own Paranormal Experiences #7

 



This one is brief. After our cat died (when I was young) I could've sworn he visited me in the night.

So, Samson died. We'd had him for 18 years. Yes, he was an old cat. Anyway when he died it was of course a very sad occasion. We buried him in the side yard area of my dad's house (there are many pets buried on that property). Anyway, that night as I was asleep in my dark room (I slept in total darkness), when I felt something walk past me on the bed. The same way Samson used to do. It woke me up. In my drowsy stupor I recognized that a cat had just walked up the mattress at my back (I was on my side). I said "Hey Samson." and then suddenly realized... hang on. It can't be Samson. We buried him in the side yard. At that moment I was fully awake. Something walked on my bed. I turned the light on fully expecting to see another cat (had one gotten into the house?), or a possum, or something. But there was no animal in the room. I searched. There was no animal. No cat. Nothing. So was it my imagination? Was it a cat ghost? Who knows? To this day I think it was remarkably weird.

No comments: