Me, Izzy, and Blaine were looking at the TV shortly after Carol died. By the way, her ashes were (and still are) sitting on the mantle in my living room.
The TV was off. We were all standing there and our conversation turned to Carol. I said (half-jokingly) Carol if you can hear us give us a sign.
Right at that moment, the TV sort of turned on, I say sort of cuz it was still black. But suddenly there were 3 circular, wheel-like objects on the TV. They were turning. Like wheels. Kind of like those circular things on a computer that pop up while it is working.
I never have seen anything like that before or since on that or any other TV.
Me and Izzy and Blaine all looked at the image. Then looked at each other in shock. It really was like she had somehow communicated with us using the TV. It remains a pretty strange thing that happened.
-Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment