Sunday, May 16, 2021

Blissfully Random Photos vol. 4


Blaine and myself next to the big fish tank at Bass pro shop.



Trip to Tacos Martinez. Lily, Blaine, Bill, and myself.







A little story I wrote.





A baboon stuffed and mounted at Bass Pro Shop.






Sucky Weather 







I was a substitute in Mr. Mendez class for ONE DAY. It happened to be class picture day. So here I am in Mr. Mendez’ class photo.





A drawing that a kid did for me. “Mr. Waks House”.





I drew it: Mother’s Day card for my wife.








Here is a great place to eat at Ingram Mall in San Antonio. The Terryaki chicken is the bomb. Hmm... probably not the best choice of words...






A nice display inside Bass Pro Shop.






Came to work and there was fruit cups a go-go.






A view inside downstairs Ingram Mall. Blaine likes riding those motorcycle things.







Random grease stain on my barbacoa taco wrapper. Looks like a guy drowning in grease!!! Haha! Was the taco trying to warn me?? This was at Tacos Martinez.





Fat guy at Blanco BBQ.






A drawing a kid made for me.






A cool full size Lion display inside Bass Pro Shop.







The extent of Thyer road.






My new outlook on life.





Mrs. Marshall’s dog.





Shrimp shaped cloud. Or is it a ghost?






 A kid named Gabriel drew this.





Remember First Mate?? I do!! Yum!!! Here one location back in the 70’s.




Check out this amazing plate of food my wifey made for me!! Yum!!



Dad visiting Blaine at pre-K 4 SA. Blaine was 4.


No comments: