Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reason to be THANKFUL: #657

I am so glad i don't suffer from Lutz-Lewandowsky epidermodysplasia verruciformis. This is an extremely rare autosomal recessive genetic hereditary skin disorder associated with a high risk of carcinoma of the skin. It is characterized by abnormal susceptibility to human papillomaviruses of the skin. The resulting uncontrolled HPV infections result in the growth of scaly macules and papules, particularly on the hands and feet.

To put it in layman's terms... you turn into a "tree".

CLICK HERE if you want to see someone with the disease. Warning: It's pretty disturbing

I really am thankful I do not have this condition. It must be terrible. I can't even imagine how awful it must be to even wake up every day. I think if this was me, suicide would definately be an option I would consider.

Thanks be to God for my many blessings.

No comments: