Friday, March 2, 2012

I Hate (Sorry Tom T. Hall)

Here is a little song parody I wrote. Sung to the tune of "I Love..." by Tom T. Hall. 

“I Hate” by Mike Walk

I hate small portions on my plate 
an unsuccessful date 
Slow-moving trains, and rain 

I hate, people who are mean 
strange disjointed dreams 
waiting for the mail, and hail 

And I hate you too 

I hate, having to pay rent 
fishing with live shrimp 
showering when its cold, and mold 

I hate, liquid when it spills 
paying lots of bills 
When my gal isn’t around, and Clowns

I hate, lame TV shows 
music when it blows 
Tires that are flat, and rats

And I hate you too 

I hate people when they drive 
getting off at 5 
fat people in a line, and crime 

I hate people who whine 
not having a good time 
Rude retail clerks, and jerks

And I, hate you too 

 (Ha ha ha ha)

No comments: