The tragedy involving Charlie Kirk is so disturbing. On 9/10/2025 he was murdered (assassinated) in public by a deranged idiot. The only thing that was a blessing in disguise was that he died instantly. The poor guy never knew what hit him. Here one second, gone the next. He was shot by a 30.06 in the neck.
Following this horrific event, many on the left began to mock him, saying he deserved it, and otherwise disrespecting the gravity of the tragedy. Showing blatant disregard for the man's family (parents, wife, and two small kids).
For the last 6 days I have thought of this tragedy over and over and over. It wakes me up at night. I'm so heartsick and I cannot believe some mixed up maniac assassinated him. The guy (who I won't name) reportedly said he regretted doing it. Really?? Why didn't he simply regret the very idea of doing it. Then NOT DO IT! I'm sick about all of this. Charlie was only 31 years old. The guy had 55 years (or maybe more) left to live. What would he have done over 5 more decades of life? Probably could have been president one day. Or maybe held a high cabinet post. The sky was the limit. Sadly he was cut down in his prime by a coward with a gun. So sad!
During the recent presidential campaign I watched many of his videos. He helped get me through. He made sense of the craziness. I did not agree with everything the man said, but he was right probably 95% of the time.
"Hate is not what Charlie spread, They just hated the things that Charlie said..." -Mike Walk















No comments:
Post a Comment