Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Own Paranormal Experiences #2


This happened one day inside the fourplex at 538 Dukeway "C" in Universal City in 2007 or so. 

My cell phone rang. The phone ID the call as coming from my Dad. I answered the phone and said "Hello?" but there was only silence. Then I heard a very sad and mournful voice say "why? Why now?" It sounded like the person either was crying or had been crying. It didn't really sound like my Dad, but the thought occured to me that maybe he was hurt or something. I thought maybe he had picked up the phone out of desperation. My pulse began to increase. "Dad? Are you alright? Dad!?" and then the phone hung up. So I dialed him back and he answered. I asked if he was ok and he said yes. I briefly told him what had just happened. He said I had called him and he could hear me plain as day. I can't for the life of me explain what happened that day.

No comments: