Thursday, June 25, 2026

Top Spaghetti Westerns List (new 2026)

 








01. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
02. For A Few Dollars More
03. Fistful of Dollars
04. Once Upon A Time In The West
05. Django
06. Death Rides A Horse / Day of Anger (tied)
07. The Mercenary / CompaƱeros (tied)

08. Face To Face / Bullet For The General (tied)

09. The Forgotten Pistolero
10. If You Meet Sartana, Pray For Your Death 

11. The Great Silence

12. The Big Gundown / Run Man Run (tied)

13. Blindman / God Forgives, I Don’t (tied)
14. The Return Of Ringo
15. All 3 Sabata movies (all tied)
16. The Grand Duel / Duck, You Sucker! (tied)
17. My Name Is Nobody
18. Both Trinity Movies (tied)
19. And God Said To Cain / Banditos (tied)
20. Keoma / A Pistol For Ringo (tied)

I know I sort of cheated putting multiple movies in this list. But I really can’t decide. So I doubled up some of them. This list actually is comprised of 31 movies. All great flicks!

No comments: