Wednesday, February 25, 2026

My own Paranormal experiences #8

 


I saw a couple UFOs. Me and another kid. It was around 2017 or so. I saw something that looked like two C shaped flying objects. They appeared to be relatively close, but then they flew behind very distant clouds. Meaning these things were fast. And huge. Flying in tandem. It was weird. Looked sort of like this...


or...


I'm not too dogmatic about it, but I did see this. It's true.

I was standing on the porch of Jubilee Lakeview. I was coming out of the door along with another kid. We both stood there and saw this. I said "Hey look! A UFO" half joking. The kid said "What is that?" I thought as I looked closer at it, it would make sense. But it never did. I remember at the time I thought it was odd. "Huh, it really IS a UFO." Later as I thought more about it, I realized there was no legit explanation for what I had seen.

I still have no idea what the heck it was.

No comments: