Sunday, August 21, 2022

Stuff that scared me as a kid

When I was a little kid I was afraid of a lot of stuff that today wouldn’t even register a 1 on the scary scale. But I was a sheltered and innocent lad with a very active imagination. Here is a list of random stuff I was afraid of..

1. The flying monkeys in Wizard Of Oz

2. The midgets in “Free Eats” (Little Rascals). Especially the fat one.

3. The transformation scene in “The Nutty Professor” with Jerry Lewis

4. Stan Laurel’s wagging ears.

5. The “Beyond The Door” trailer.

6. Legend of Boggy Creek (various scenes)

7. A commercial for some company that had the pants talking while draped over a chair.

8. A picture of a lemur in a book with bugged out eyes

9. In Search of… Bigfoot.

10. The toilet. Specifically the hole itself.

No comments: